1. This Jetmembership.com agreement is for an upgrade from an nonmember user to a premium member of Jetmembership.com in order to book operator / premium member charter rates. The annual rate for a member is $250.00 per month OR $3,000.00 per year.
2. Either party may cancel the membership at any time by giving written notice to the other party after the annual term of the Agreement. 2. This Agreement is personal to the member and may not be assigned, transferred or otherwise disposed of by the member.
Automatic Payment Agreement:
1. Upon joining Jetmembership.com monthly membership payments shall be made in advance by direct debit from the member’s designated credit/debit account. This information will be kept on file by JetMembership.com. 2. JetMembership.com reserves the right to review subscriptions periodically. Members will be given at least 30 days’ notice in writing of any changes, which include change in date of automatic withdrawal. 3. Upon agreeance of the nonmember user, the nonmember user will be upgraded to a premium member and be charged $250.00 per month OR $3,000 per year, the premium member customer card on file will be charged $250.00 per month.
2. This agreement shall be for a term of one (1) year, commencing on the sign up date and ending on the first anniversary of the sign up date, and shall renew automatically for one (1) year periods thereafter, unless terminated pursuant to this agreement.
Termination or Suspension of Membership:
1. JetMembership.com reserves the right at any time to cancel or suspend the membership of any member in the event of the following: a. The member commits a serious breach of this Agreement and/or JetMembership.com rules and regulations OR aircraft operator rules and regulations b. Where any monies are due to JetMembership.com by the member remain unpaid for 30 days after its due date for payment. c. The member knowingly provides false details when applying for membership and the false declaration would have reasonably affected JetMembership.com decision to grant the membership.
Terms and Conditions:
1. JetMembership.com is not an aircraft operator. 2. JetMembership.com provides members FAA Part 135 aircraft quotations at the wholesale rates direct from the aircraft operator. 3 JetMembership.com members have the right to the sign the operator agreement direct with the FAA Part 135 operator and adhere to FAA Part 135 operator terms and conditions.
I hereby agree to the Membership Agreement as stated above.